Thursday 24 March 2011

Roasted veg and meatballs

This is a 'what to do with those vegetables that are at the bottom of the fridge' moment. Firstly I love red skin potatoes roasted in the oven with some olive oil, some sea salt and rosemary. Tonight we're having meatballs and gravy, ready made meatballs, hey I'm not perfect, So in the bottom of my fridge was:
half a leek ( once I'd chopped off the mushy bit)
2 large courgettes
red, orange and green peppers
garlic cloves 5 or 6
red onions
a tub of cherry tomatoes
Sprinkle with olive oil, some oregano and a little tarragon.
Roast in oven @ 200 for 30-40 mins.

1 comment:

  1. The little photo looked like my wood pile. But the bigger one looks delicious. I wish I could get interested in cooking. I did spice some tofu up with a dash of chili last week.

    ReplyDelete